Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And then again...

Last night's blog post made me think that perhaps I should make a list of the things I need to do in the next month or so before school starts again, and I lose all of my free time.

This list made me panic a little a bit, and I suppose that panicking led to me having my first wedding dream in which I was sharing a reception venue with some other bride and we were basically having side by side dueling ceremonies (two completely different ceremonies and guests, but they were going on in the same space at the same time). We couldn't start my ceremony until this other bride showed up, and she, of course, was late. In the meantime, I had to use the restroom (where the floor was totally soaking wet) and using the restroom somehow turned my gown from white to emerald green (so now I'm apparently Scarlett O'Hara or something). Finally the other bride shows up, and I look out towards the ceremony site only to find that it's...my elementary school playground. WTF?

Mind you, we saw Inception last night so now I'm completely obsessed with the symbolism of the dream and all that.

In any event, I realize now that perhaps I should not belittle others for feeling overwhelmed. I also realize that blogging (and eating pizza) right before bed is probably not the best tactic to keep my mind clear with all the planning. Point noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment